Tuesday, February 05, 2008

So I am responding to a 'meme' after being tagged by Amy. After four months of not posting on my blog, I would have thought that my next post would have been slightly more 'inspired' but here you go.

Here were the instructions: Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!Find Page 123. Find the first 5 sentences.Post the next 3 sentences.Tag 5 people.

I am NOT making this up :)

"Erase stains in the toilet or on any porcelain surface with a pumice stick. Scrub mould and mildrew with a few drops of washing-up liquid in warm water. Then scrub with 11/4 cup of liquid chlorine bleach in 1 quart of water." (The One Minute Cleaner)

Man, this is embarassing.

I tag
Tom
Sunny
Jim

2 comments:

Amy said...

That makes me laugh, Katie! I thought Eddie's guitar book was bad, but yours definitely tops that!

Amy said...

Katie, I've tagged you for meme's twice today. (Feel free to participate or not)!

Find out more

here and here